Tips on getting active, eating healthily on a budget and support to stop smoking
- Wandsworth Council’s health bus has been helping residents stay active and healthy.
- Top tips on how to stay active every day of the week.
- Affordable budget-friendly health food swaps on a budget.
- Support to help quit smoking, meaning you’re four times more likely to quit for good.
The health bus recently visited Asda Clapham Junction, Latchmere Leisure Centre and St. Joseph’s church Roehampton.
Don’t worry, if you missed the bus when it was out and about, visit the council’s health lifestyle webpages.
Get advice, support and tips on
- How to get fruit, vegetables and protein into your diet in an affordable way
- Staying active for 22 minutes a day, every day of the week
- Weight management
- Stop smoking advice and support
- Diabetes prevention advice
- NHS health checks
- Tips to cut down on drinking alcohol.